Hebe [To My Love] Singapore Concert 2012 田馥甄 [To My Love] 新加坡演唱会 2012

Following are links of Hebe [To My Love] Singapore Concert 2012 田馥甄 [To My Love] 新加坡演唱会 2012 from xinmsn.
Click the episode No. to download before they are removed by xinmsn.

Hebe [To My Love] Singapore Concert 2012
田馥甄 [To My Love] 新加坡演唱会 2012
==================================
Notice: After press the link, you need to wait 5 seconds.
Then press "SKIP AD" button (top right of the page) to continue.
If the download never pop-up after you skip the ads, please copy the url - e.g. http://contentx.catalog.video.msn.com/e2/ds/xxx.xxx.
After that, create a new download task in any download software and paste the link you copied.
==================================
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts